The cheapest insurance I will ever buy for this bike
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your writing skills are quite exceptional, however, mentioning the group of HARLEY GIRLS who showed up after the BIKER BOYS left without even so much as pre-mature elaboration, pictures, tidbits, or other tantilizing details is quite disappointing. Try harder! Love, Mr. Mojito PS: I really enjoyed the pictures of the sites in the park. Quite impressive!!! Glad you are having a great time. Thanks for sharing it with us! Keep the plywood it is really going to be needed to post the kick stand on. Laura may need one to post your kick stand on upon your arrival home too!!! Bring an extra! Better yet maybe a wood baseball bat would be better! Peace Out! Mojito
I know its early to start planning and all, but you may want to keep this image in mind when you decide to start performing some minor tweaks and adjustments to the Beemer. Ya know, for comfort an all... http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/uploads/jesse_600.jpg
Dear ‘Baby’, Hope you haven’t chipped any of the toenail polish. I guess those butch boots help that. Ok, so your blogentary is very entertaining! Classic pics and good times! I personally dig the Arab Pinto flyer….boy if I only had an extra $16 hunurd. Say, share some of those really deep thoughts you must be developing during the dance. Surely you have solved the meaning of life or maybe the meaning of no life (referring to the desert…nothing personal). One observation, I see you have unwittingly (or perhaps very wittingly) given your bike a monkey butt by strapping ‘plan b’ to the back. Ouch that smarts!! Keep ‘em coming broham and watch out for those mean bugs and rocks. :)
4 comments:
Your writing skills are quite exceptional, however, mentioning the group of HARLEY GIRLS who showed up after the BIKER BOYS left without even so much as pre-mature elaboration, pictures, tidbits, or other tantilizing details is quite disappointing. Try harder! Love, Mr. Mojito
PS: I really enjoyed the pictures of the sites in the park. Quite impressive!!! Glad you are having a great time. Thanks for sharing it with us! Keep the plywood it is really going to be needed to post the kick stand on. Laura may need one to post your kick stand on upon your arrival home too!!! Bring an extra! Better yet maybe a wood baseball bat would be better! Peace Out!
Mojito
I know its early to start planning and all, but you may want to keep this image in mind when you decide to start performing some minor tweaks and adjustments to the Beemer. Ya know, for comfort an all... http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/uploads/jesse_600.jpg
WOW super time. Enjoy!!!
Dear ‘Baby’,
Hope you haven’t chipped any of the toenail polish. I guess those butch boots help that.
Ok, so your blogentary is very entertaining! Classic pics and good times!
I personally dig the Arab Pinto flyer….boy if I only had an extra $16 hunurd.
Say, share some of those really deep thoughts you must be developing during the dance. Surely you have solved the meaning of life or maybe the meaning of no life (referring to the desert…nothing personal). One observation, I see you have unwittingly (or perhaps very wittingly) given your bike a monkey butt by strapping ‘plan b’ to the back. Ouch that smarts!!
Keep ‘em coming broham and watch out for those mean bugs and rocks. :)
Post a Comment