Monkey Butt.
More on that in a minute. The trip has prompted a need/desire for some serious riding gear. When you read stories like this one, it reminds you how much you enjoy your skin staying attached to your body. With that premise in mind, here is the new gear lineup:
Starting with the head:
A Shoei Multitec flip-up helmet in matte black. So butch.
A Cortech FSX riding jacket. Makes me feel like I'm on Star Trek - TNG
TourMaster Caliber riding pants. No kneepad jokes.
Carolina Logger boot. Vy or you in zuch a hurry to leev ze DDR?Finally, some bags to carry my crap.
The Nelson-Rigg Deluxe Tourer. That's a lot of socks and underwear.
All of this pales in comparison to the protection needed to ward off monkey butt. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll save us both some time:
That could be me next week. So in order to address this need, I have purchased a twin pick of Anti Monkey Butt Powder to keep me happy and flesh-toned in my lowlands.

1 comment:
So this kneedpad walked into a gay bar.....NO kneedpad jokes!!
Post a Comment